Cyber Security Awareness
Live Cyber Savvy
Are you and your family safe and secure online? ReadyWisconsin and the Wisconsin Homeland Security Council want to help protect your digital life.
Check out the information and videos below and become Cyber Savvy.
Safety Tips for Computer Users
Tips for Mobile Devices
Scams and Scoundrels
Latest Tips and Scams
Don’t Take the Bait on Phishing Scams
Trick or Treat… or Should We Say Trick or Threat?
What to Do After a Retail Data Breach
2013 Internet Crime Report
Scam Alert-Business Email Compromised
Learn about “Cyber Hygiene”. These basic steps can help organizations fight cyber attacks:
- Count: Know what’s connect to and running on your network.
- Configure: Implement key security settings to help protect your system.
- Control: Limit and manage those who have admin privileges to change, bypass or override your security settings.
- Patch: Regularly update all apps, software and operating systems.
- Repeat: Regularize the top priorities to form a solid foundation of cyber security for your organization.
Cyber Savvy Radio Public Service Announcement #1 (mp3)
Cyber Savvy Radio Public Service Announcement #2 (mp3)