Wisconsin response to COVID-19 outbreak
On Thursday, March 12, 2020 Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers declared a Public Health Emergency in response to new cases of COVID-19 in the state. The declaration directs the state Department of Health Services (DHS) to use all resources necessary to respond to and contain the outbreak.
State Agency Pages
The following state and federal agencies have established sites to provide updates on their response to COVID-19. Check with them for the latest information on their programs and services.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services – https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/index.htm
- Office of Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers – https://evers.wi.gov/Pages/Home.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- University of Wisconsin System – https://www.wisconsin.edu/coronavirus/
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security – https://www.dhs.gov/coronavirus
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- WI Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection – https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/News_Media/Covid19.aspx
- WI Department of Children and Families – https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/index.php/node/1928
- WI Department of Corrections – https://doc.wi.gov/Pages/COVID19%28Coronavirus%29/COVID19.aspx
- WI Department of Public Instruction – https://dpi.wi.gov/sspw/2019-novel-coronavirus
- WI Department of Workforce Development – https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/covid19/
- WI Elections Commission – https://elections.wi.gov/covid-19